Saturday 4 October 2014

BENEFIT CHEEKY SWEET SPOT CHRISTMAS KIT


Over the past few days, my social media feeds have been jam packed with all things Benefit. The new Christmas gift sets have been released and they are incredible. If anyone knows how to do Christmas, it's Benefit. There's so many amazing Christmas gift sets to choose from including the infamous Advent Calendar. As soon as I spotted the Cheeky Sweet Spot (£29.50gift set, I knew it was the one for me and I didn't waste any time.


The Cheeky Sweet Spot set has everything I've been wanting to try from Benefit, and a couple which I already love. It is beautifully encased in a Christmas-themed tin which will last me way past Christmas, and hopefully onto the next one! It features six of their boxed powders - Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Sugarbomb, Hoola, Coralista and Rockateur as well as their cream highlighter, Watts Up.


I was impressed by the size of the powders - they're slightly bigger than the pans from the permanent sets (like this) but not quite as big as the full size boxed powders (that's Dallas in the pic). The set has an amazing value at only £29.50 - I still can't get over how affordable this in comparison to buying each shade separately! I've only ever tried Coralista and Hoola from this palette so I'm over the moon to have five new products to play with.

L-R: Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Sugarbomb, Hoola, Coralista, Rockateur

None of these shades are new, but I thought I'd round out the post with some swatches anyway. I've found that Benefit powders are quite sheer but build up to gorgeous colour so these swatches are pretty heavy.


As well as the powders, there's a little sample of the Watts Up highlighter in a little removable plastic pan. It has a lid as well so you don't have to worry about the powders mixing in with the cream - what wonderful attention to detail. This is another product from Benefit I've been itching to try so I'm thrilled they included it too.

I cannot wait to get playing with these. There's tons more to choose from in the Christmas 2014 collection if this isn't for you, and I believe it's already hitting counters so get in quick! I have no idea how long stock will last but I can imagine it'll be flying off the shelves. It's stocked now on feelunique with free shipping over £10 as always, so get ordering!

Happy Christmas shopping!

Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment