Thursday 23 October 2014

THE BUDGET BRONZER

My make-up collection is predominantly drugstore packed. It's where I shop the most often, and what I use most of the time. I only really reach consistently for high end products when it comes to eyeshadow (palettes galore!), and bronzer. NARS Laguna is a much loved favourite of mine, and more recently I've also become more accustomed with Benefit Hoola.

The more affordable bronzers in my collection have come and gone in recent months (as I destashed a little with a blog sale - check here for my latest), but I still have a few I held on to, and one that I hadn't given a chance to shine until recently.


The Ultra Bronze from MakeUp Revolution is a huge matte bronzer (15g!). The size is sort of awesome but a bit of a storing nightmare. It doesn't fit anywhere! I absolutely fell in love with it as soon as I swatched it in Superdrug, but it became neglected as I didn't have anywhere to put it and it got a bit forgotten about. Finally, I just decided to put it in my blush/bronzer drawer on top of everything else, making it impossible to miss. Since then, I've been using it every day! I've often found cheaper bronzers lean on the orange side but this is more a cool-toned shade perfect for contouring but not too cool. I still use it to bronze all over and to warm up the skin and the smooth texture is so easy to blend out.



You can pick it up in Superdrug (if you're lucky - they go quick!) or online here for only £3. Such a bargain! Highly recommend giving this one a whirl especially if you have a lighter skin tone. It works great for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment