Monday 21 July 2014

A BUDGET NIGHT-TIME LUXURY

I'm a bit strange when it comes to skincare as I actually really enjoy the process of taking my make-up off almost as much as putting it on. I definitely love how it feels. Using certain products can make your night-time skincare routine feel luxurious, and calming. A consistent cleansing, toning and moisturising of the face before bed makes a huge difference; at least it has for me.


Once the basic habit is formed you can experiment and find products to add and switch up in your routine. The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum-In-Oil is a recent purchase of mine, and is also one that I didn't love straight away. But after a few uses, it has become a lovely final step before my head hits the pillow.


I don't use it every night but about 3 times a week I take the fun little pippet (I really love those things; see this post for more pippet fun) and squeeze a few drops into my hand. I find the best way to apply the product, is to rub it between my hands to warm the oil and then press into my skin.

This is a perfect alternative to some much more pricey skincare products and comes in at just £12 from The Body Shop. Just a tip; The Body Shop always has sales and offers so sign up to their newsletter to stay on top of that and get even more money off. Also, check in store as they often bundle products together at a discount too (I talked about it a bit more in this haul).

Do you use any cheaper skincare products which you love? Leave them below!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil here, £12

No comments:

Post a Comment