Saturday 12 July 2014

AN IMPROMPTU MILESTONE CELEBRATION

I just hit 100 subscribers on my YouTube channel! I'm feeling pretty excited right now, and I didn't think I would be. It's genuinely so exciting to see my itsy bitsy channel grow, and I have felt so welcomed into the beauty community on YouTube which I was a little afraid of at first. It's been so much fun creating content and seeing myself improve each time I make a video. I'm really enjoying it so far, and thought I would post a quick post just so I can remember this when I look back. I'm super excited to venture a bit more now, as well, into the blog-o-sphere.

I didn't anticipate how much I would enjoy writing; something I have never considered myself to be particularly good at. But as soon as I started writing that first post (albeit only a few days ago), I wished I'd started earlier. I think I'm going to be doing this for a while.

If you subscribe to my channel, thank you. If you don't, feel free to check it out. ;)

On to the next hundred! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment