Tuesday 9 September 2014

MAC SYRUP #30LipsIn30


Today, I'm going back to MAC and the second lipstick I ever purchased from the brand (you can see the first here) in duty-free (yay for airport discounts!). Syrup is a lustre lipstick, and a natural berry shade. This is another "easy to wear" type lipstick (my fave) that even my Nan borrowed it off me once - it's perfect for all skin types and all ages!



It applies so easily, and doesn't last too long but is easy to reapply and is very natural looking. Syrup was a welcome addition to my little MAC collection and I go through phases of wearing this shade every day. If you want something easy, quick and comfortable then this is the one.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Love your blog & your photos, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://thefashionparadepage.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/a-second-nomination-for-liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous shade, i love this!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete