Wednesday, 3 September 2014

ESSIE BALLET SLIPPERS



After about a month of wearing mainly pinks on my nails, I thought it was time to try something different. Ballet Slippers was the first Essie polish I ever purchased, and I think I only used it once straight after buying it. I'm almost certain this was a Youtuber-inspired purchase (don't ask me which Youtuber though).

There's a reason Essie polishes are so popular and I think that's partially down to the awesome brush. It's the perfect width to cover the nails effortlessly. Ballet Slippers is a greyish off-white colour, and takes about three coats to build up full opaque coverage. It's not my favourite colour of polish but it's a nice change.

My nail polish collection is actually very small in comparison to my make-up. Do you have a favourite polish, Essie or another brand? I'd love some recommendations!

Tina xx