Monday 15 September 2014

IN THE MAIL #2 - A SUPERDRUG ORDER

When it comes to ordering drugstore brands online, the Superdrug website is one of my favourites. You only need to spend £10 for free delivery and their points system is pretty awesome as every time you save up 100 points (which happens in no time in my case) you can take £1 off your total. And if that's not enough, they have a bunch of budget brands which you can't really get anywhere else as well as all the usual favourites.

rimmel notting hill nude kate rose gold

I made a little order recently inspired by this post. As I mentioned, the Rimmel Moisure Renew lipsticks are some of my favourites from the drugstore but I hadn't tried any other nudes as I could only ever find Nude Delight in store. So, I took to the Superdrug website and purchased the only other nude they had in stock which was Notting Hill Nude. Since it was part of a buy one, get one for half price Rimmel offer, I had a look through the brand and finally settled on picking up the new-ish Kate Moss Shadow Stick in Rose Gold which is actually more of an amber than rose gold. I've been sort of the embracing these kinds of shades recently which is unlike me - expect a post soon.

rimmel notting hill nude rose gold
L-R: Rimmel Notting Hill Nude Lipstick,
Rimmel Kate Shadow Stick in Rose Gold

Finally, to make up my £10 for free delivery, I thought I'd try the MakeUp Revolution Focus & Fix Eye Primer. An eyeshadow primer is a critical step in my make-up routine due to my very oily eyelids and I've been wanting to try this budget option for a while to see if it could rival its much more expensive NARS counterpart which I rely on. I chose to get the matte version as I thought this would suit me best - I'll update you with my thoughts.

rimmel rose gold kate shadow stick notting hill nude

And that's another In The Mail post done and dusted but expect another soon. Hope you enjoyed this, let me know if you've bought any new drugstore makeup recently!

Tina xx

2 comments:

  1. Both the lipstick and the shadow stick look to be gorgeous shades, great picks! xx

    http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete