Tuesday 23 September 2014

REVLON COLORBURST LIP GLOSSES #30LipsIn30


For me, these lip glosses are a bit of an oldie but a goodie. You can tell that they've all been pretty well loved, and they were up there in my daily routine for a good while. I have three shades of the Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses  in Bellini, Crystal Lilac and Peony.

When it comes to these glosses, I definitely prefer to use them over a lipstick as they are not the most pigmented but they add a little shine. Bellini is a lighter peachy nude which is sort of my go-to lip shade, Crystal Lilac was one I loved to add some shine to Creme Cup from MAC, and Peony is the more sparkly of the three and fairly close to my natural lip shade. These glosses are non-sticky and easy to apply with the long straight doe foot applicator.


I think these are my favourite lip products I've tried from Revlon (well, definitely my most used). Do you have a favourite product from Revlon?

Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment