Tuesday, 2 September 2014

NYX BUTTER GLOSS IN TIRAMISU #30LipsIn30


Today's lip post comes from NYX in the form of one of their butter glosses in Tiramisu. I always find that the more a product is hyped up, the harsher I am when I get to try it. This was definitely the case for this gloss. I must have first heard about the butter glosses over a year ago now, and it was nothing but rave reviews. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, and I finally purchased some from a blog sale and here's the verdict.


Tiramisu is one of three glosses I've had for a week or two now, and this shade is definitely my favourite of the bunch. It's sort of that mauvey pink-brown, that is so big right now. For a gloss the pigmentation is extremely opaque but not sticky in the slightest. The glosses have a strong vanilla cupcake scent, which I personally love!


I am absolutely loving this gloss right now, and it is one of my current favourites. I want to try even more from the range now. I love products which actually live up to the hype!

What's your favourite product you've tried that has lived up to the hype? Let me know!

Tina x