Thursday 11 September 2014

MAYBELLINE COLOUR DRAMA INTENSE VELVET LIP PENCILS #30LIPSIN30

maybelline color drama intense velvet lip pencil nude perfection berry much
maybelline color drama intense velvet lip pencil nude perfection berry much

I've been trying out the new Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencils and after a few weeks, I think I've finally gathered some thoughts to share. I've never really tried out another product like this for the lips but they are out there, with NARS coming to mind first. I picked up two colours Nude Perfection and Berry Much (I love the shade names!) which I'm in love with. I, of course, had to get the nude but I also really like the berry shade which is perfect for the time of year and things starting to cool down. 


Being in a pencil form, application is quick and easy with a fairly creamy formula and a semi-matte finish. These pencils are a great alternative to a matte lipstick with great colour pay-off. I would say that they fade a little in the centre of the lip so make sure you keep an eye on them after a few hours and reapply. For their price, I would recommend giving them a go - definitely one of my favourite matte lip products I've tried from the drugstore!


Have you seen these in store yet? Will you be picking any up? Let me know!

Tina xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the name Berry Much and the shade too! I'm going to try one as soon as I spot them, they sound fab ;) xx

    Gyudy’s Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to find these in a store but they look fab! x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, I have Berry much & red essential & I adore them!!

    GIVEAWAY | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous shades, love them both!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete