Monday 22 September 2014

LAURA MERCIER LIP GLACÉ IN BARE NAKED #30LipsIn30


If you watched my blog sale haul a couple of weeks ago, then you'll have seen I purchased a lot of lip products. I've been slowly working my way through giving them a good test and today I'm shining a light on the Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Bare Naked. I've not tried much (if anything, actually) from Laura Mercier but this lipgloss is right in my comfort zone - ha. It reminds me a lot of an old Revlon favourite but I think I prefer this formula.

It has quite a bit of pigment, but it's definitely still glossy and perfect for topping lipstick. In fact, I love it on top of a little lip combo I mentioned here.


This kind of shade is one I find easiest to wear, and the little doe foot applicator makes it easy to apply the perfect amount of non-sticky gloss. I'm glad I finally got round to giving this one a chance - I love it.

Is there anything else I need to try from Laura Mercier? Let me know!

Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment