Friday 15 August 2014

ESSENCE XXXL SHINE LIPGLOSS IN NUDE KISS


This week I have been loving my Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 22 Nude Kiss. I mentioned the gloss in this post but I thought it deserved it's own little shout out. I've been reaching for it pretty much every day as it works with almost all my every day lipsticks or on its own. It has the perfect balance of pigmentation and shine, and there is absolutely no stickiness or intense smell. The shade is a beautiful mauvey pink which is perfect for an everyday natural look.


I don't often fall in love with glosses but I'm not sure what I did before I had this one. I'm already contemplating getting a backup! It is only £1.80 after all - that might be why all the writing has already rubbed off. Well, I love it still.

Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 22 Nude Kiss here, £1.80

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! This is such a beautiful shade, and I can't believe it's £1.80! i really must try some of their glosses xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete