Thursday 7 August 2014

MY NEW FAVOURITE £2.80 LIP COMBO

As much as I love splurging on all my favourite high-end brands, I can never say no to a good bargain; and this is a definitely a bargain.


I've found a few gems in the MakeUp Revolution range, and this lipstick is just another to add the list. £1 lipsticks are definitely something I could get used to. This shade is labelled "The One" and it's a gorgeous light pinky nude which is poised to become a staple in my collection. The formula is creamy and easy to apply but works best with a gloss. My gloss of choice is from another budget brand, Essence. A recent trip to my local Wilkinson's and some advantage taking of the current 3 for 2 offer landed me with their XXXL shine lipgloss in 22 Nude Kiss. It's a fairly sheer pink gloss which adds just the right amount of shine to the lip look. They are a budget match made in heaven; I'm definitely going to get tons of wear out of this combo.


I have no reservations recommending this little combo. £2.80? Surely it's worth a shot.

MakeUp Revolution "The One" Lipstick here
Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 22 Nude Kiss here 



No comments:

Post a Comment