Monday 4 August 2014

MY MOST LOW MAINTENANCE LIP COLOUR


The phrase "my lips but better" gets thrown around a lot in the world of beauty but this one is a tried and tested old favourite of mine (old being the key word - it's looking pretty battered). I'm pretty sure this was the first high end lip product I ever owned, and I liked it so much that I even bought one for my mum! (shame she never uses it - not much of a make-up lover unlike her daughter).

The Clinique chubby sticks were (one of?) the first of their kinds and now every high-end and drugstore brand has a version of their own. But the original is always better, right? Well not always, but this time I think they are. This particular shade 08 Graped-Up is the easiest day-to-day lip colour I own. The formula is creamy, you barely feel it on the lips, and there's no funky smell. The natural colour means that fading goes un-noticeable if you forget to top it up which is so easy and only takes a quick swipe when you do.

Do you have a favourite "my lips but better" shade? Let me know in the comments!

Clinique Chubby Lip Balm in 08 Graped Up here, £17.99

1 comment:

  1. It looks very natural! Love it:)

    http://mishutkina.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete