Saturday 30 August 2014

VASANTI BRIGHTEN UP! ENZYMATIC FACE REJUVENATOR


When it comes to skincare, it's not always easy to tell which products are really making a difference, even after multiple uses. So when you see an immediate improvement after one use, it really is something to write home about. In this case that "writing home" was running to show my mum. She's a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to all things skincare aka all things Liz Earle. I've not quite converted her yet, but I'm working on it.

This month's Birchbox came with a sample of Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator and having tried only one other product from the brand (the Purifying Facial Cleanser) which I loved, I was pretty excited to give this a try. I try to use face exfoliators at least a few times a week and was already happy with the one I was using but I decided to test this out anyway. I only needed a small amount for my whole face and the texture is gentle but effective. After I rinsed it off using a muslin cloth, I was amazed to see visibly brighter looking skin looking back at me in the mirror.

Having being blessed with fairly good skin (thank you Asian genes), I don't often come across skincare which invokes such obvious improvements straight away. I am definitely going to continue using this product, and am already checking the Vasanti website as we speak. Did you know they sell make-up and brushes too? With international shipping?! Definitely something to think about...

Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator here or here, £26/$34

No comments:

Post a Comment