Wednesday 21 October 2015

STILA IN THE GARDEN



Okay. Right. Let's get serious. Who doesn't love a good eyeshadow palette?! I hauled this little beauty from TK Maxx here a while ago but it's taken me a bit of time to get around to finally putting it to the test. On the whole, I pretty much stick to my tried and tested neutrals but I thought this palette might stretch me slightly out of my comfort zone. I've never really dabbled in the world of green on my eyes and I thought it was about time.

These shadows are definitely of high quality - the pigmentation is there and the formula is buttery and lovely. I'm not sure exactly how I much I love the green on me, but this is a great fall palette and there's enough variety in there to create lots of different looks.



I do like how it looked, but I think next time I might add a touch more warmth into the look. You can see it in action in this video. I think I'll definitely be open to trying more shadows from Stila in the future and playing with this palette more and more this autumn.



Have you tried any Stila shadows? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment