Wednesday 17 September 2014

RIMMEL KATE MOSS 107 #30LipsIn30


It's time. I couldn't go any longer without talking about the infamous Rimmel 107 lipstick from the Kate Moss collection. This is one of my favourite and most used deeper lip colours and definitely deserves a spotlight post in my #30LipsIn30 feature.

This lipstick was made known to me by Zoella a couple of years ago and was among the first Youtuber-inspired purchases for me (they have been many many more since). It's a gorgeous deep wine red which seems to look great on everyone. The formula is matte but not drying and is a must have at only £5.49. If you've managed to avoid picking this up until now, go and get it!



Even though I've tried 3 or 4 of the matte Kate Moss lipsticks, I've never tried the ones in the black packaging. Are they any good?

Tina xx

3 comments:

  1. I purchased the Rimmel Kate Moss 107 last year and although the colour looks amazing I just cannot get it to work on me *sad face* It just seems to make my lips look smaller - Not sure why as the colour looks so nice!

    Beauty & The Bird | Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade, its so pretty!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Gorgeous colour! Need this in my life x

    ReplyDelete