Saturday 20 September 2014

RIMMEL NOTTING HILL NUDE #30LipsIn30


Earlier this month, I wrote a post on Rimmel's Nude Delight which proved to be one of the most popular in my #30LipsIn30 series so I thought I would share another from the same line. I mentioned ordering it here, and have now had more of a chance to test it. I've made it no secret that I love the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick formulation. It's creamy, pigmented and comfortable on the lips. Notting Hill Nude is a darker nude compared to Nude Delight but still has that same creamy formula which I love. It's another nude that will go with almost any look; I'm not sure I like it quite as much (Nude Delight will always be one of my faves), but it's definitely one I won't hesistate to reach for.


Do you have a favourite drugstore lipstick formula? Share in the comments!

Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment