Monday 14 July 2014

A BUDGET ESSIE FIND


I've been coveting Essie Splash of Grenadine for a while now, but parting with £8 for a single nail polish isn't something I like to do often. So, when I came across a set of 4 Essie minis with a similar looking shade included, for £6.99 in TK Maxx, I jumped at the chance. The shade which drew me in was My Better Half, which resembled Splash of Grenadine as far as I could remember from my frequent staring contests with the £8 bottle in Boots. After looking up swatches, they do seem to resemble each other so I've grabbed a bargain and still have three other shades to try out!

The set was Essie's 2013 Wedding Collection and you can purchase the shades separately on the Nordstrom website if you're in the US. I've yet to try the other colours, but I think I'll get use of them all and the minis are the perfect size to give me a small chance of actually finishing a bottle.



Here's to the Essie nail polish formula at a budget price. See if you can find this set at your local TK Maxx or other nail bargains!

Essie Wedding Collection 2013 here, $8,50 each

No comments:

Post a Comment